Thrive Student provides young people with a new perspective and a skillset that empowers them to increase their resilience and responsibility. The impact of this is twofold. It helps young people to reach their potential and achieve, it also helps prevent negative thinking and poor life choices, which can otherwise lead to a downward spiral often experienced in the teenage years.
Thrive Student program makes a key difference to the wellbeing, self-worth, mental health and future direction of young people as it focuses on equipping them with skills and strategies for communication, confidence, motivation, goal planning, habit training, growth and optimism.
- A teacher supported online program
- Run as a subject line
- Delivered by school based teachers
- South Australian Certificate of Education accredited
- Aligned to Personal Learning Plan and Integrated Learning Subject
- Ongoing teacher training and support
- Clearer goals and directions
- Increased motivation
- Habit training
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Increased social awareness
- Increased confidence
- Improved relationships
- Achievement and wellbeing strategies
Explore Thrive Student
Have a play and see Thrive Student in action for yourself. Sign up to Explore Thrive Student Course.
Empowers students to build confidence, gain motivation, overcome challenges and succeed in all areas of life.